4sponser

Thursday, February 9, 2012

These were taken on the last day of our stay in July 2010.  My brother and his daughter (my pride and joy) Kenna who is 1-1/2 here.  Don't you love the waves!!  The ocean was relative calm the whole time until this day.  I normally don't care for the beach in the summer (oh who am I kidding - I will go to Sanibel anytime!!) but this day was fab...huge waves - wonderful breeze - we were out there all day.
I couldn't decide if I liked the color or the black and white better.  Almost everyone I showed this too went "Ahhhh how sweet" and I must agree.  Don't know what it is about dad's and their little girls that tugs at the heartstrings.

 I will have more to share later from this years trip.  My girl had just turned 3 and there is a little more "sass" in her photos. 

Sanibel Island Father / Daughter pics

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet photo. She'll love that one in about 10 years.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roxanne, please email me AntKaybe@gmail.com. I have something for you.

      Delete